Sunday, January 20, 2008

Vivi's Story


My name is ViVi. I am a girl. I was born on March. 2, 2006. Before my mother wanted a teacup size dog with ears that stand erect. She has not changed her mind. I knew many things about my brother Ding Ding. I knew him from my mother, and his many pictures. Now I don't want to write about him. I will write about my preferences, and my habits.
I always like to follow my mother. She feeds me, cleans me , takes me out, plays ball with me, and massages me. When she watches TV, I like to sleep close to her or sit in my favorite chair to look at her. When she is sitting at the table writing I like to sleep under the table or sleep close to her chair. This is OK! But my favorite is to pick up her shoe, and put it under my head. The shoe smell keeps me feeling safe, and if she doesn’t have both shoes, she can’t leave me. This is my opinion.
When you see my picture, you will understand me. I have another habit. I like to catch cats, squirrels, and birds. My mother always says, “It is no good. They are my good friends.” I don't agree. They never play with me.
One day I went to our backyard to play. When I saw a cat, I followed it into our neighbor's backyard, but I didn't catch the cat, and the gate was closed. How would I get home? I didn't know. But I was sure my mother would pick me up. So, I only waited and barked behind gate.
When you read my story, and see my picture. Do you like me? My father always said that I was no good, and Marley was a good boy. But I think he likes me in his heart.

No comments: