Monday, January 14, 2008

About Next Weekend

Next weekend I will do many things.

Friday afternoon I'm going to have lunch with my sister-in-law. After lunch, we will go shopping and see a movie.

On Saturday morning, I am going to clean my home, especially the kitchen. Then, I will go with my mother-in-law to the grocery store to buy some food for the week. And then, in the evening, I am going out to dinner with my family. Later that night, we will go to a dance.

On Sunday, I will sleep late. When I wake up, I am going out for some exercise. Perhaps I will play with my neighbor's dog or the neighborhood kids.

On Sunday night, I am going to do my homework and get everything ready for the week.

I am looking forward to the weekend because it is a time to catch up on work, also to relax and be with my family.

No comments: