Thursday, January 10, 2008

A pitiful dog

Today afternoon, it was raining. When I went home with my cousin after school, we saw a dog near a church the one located in 10Th AVE. The dog was dirty and thin. I thought nobody feeds the dog. It was a vagrant. A woman threw a bag of food to the dog, and the dog smelled it and bite it very quickly. And then the dog went away.

I watched at the dog's leaving. I though the dog was very hungry. Maybe it didn't want anyone to disturbed when it is eating. I felt really sad. The dog was very pitiful. I thought the woman felt sad too,she pitied the dog,so she brought foods to the dog.

I really wonder where is the dog from? Who took care of it before? Why it is alone? It is so cold outside, how can it keep it's life without no food?...

I still feeling sad now...

No comments: