Monday, January 14, 2008

Hi, my name is Chariya. How are you doing my classmates?

Today, I am going to my brother in-law’s home to dinner and spend a night over there in San Rafael, too.

I'm very happy to be going there with family. Also, when I go there I really speak a lot English with them and if there are some words I don't know, I can ask them.

When I want to know some information from the internet my youngest brother always help me to find it.

My sister in-law sometimes takes me shopping when she has free time. We like to go shopping together.

Finally, we are going to have dinner together tonight and then we have some game to play, too.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, my name is Chariya. How are you doing my classmates?

Today, I am going to my brothers in-law home to dinner and spend a night over there in San Rafael too.

I'm very happy to be there with family. Also, when I go there I really speak a lot English with their and some words I don't know I could ask them.

When I want to know about some informatoin from internet my youngest brother always help me to find it.

About, my sister in-law sometimes take me go shopping when she has free time. We like to go shopping together sometime.

Finally, we are going to have dinner together tonight and then we have some game to play too.