Saturday, January 12, 2008

about my resolution

About My Resolution


Almost everyone likes to write resolutions at the beginning of the year.. I had written resolutions in my country every year but this year I forget to write any. Every year my resolutions were almost the same, with only small differences. So, I never valued them.

In 2007, in my first class at the adult school in Oakland, I used English, with the teacher’s help, to write New Year’s resolutions. That time I wrote different resolutions.

This year, 2008, I forgot about resolutions until I saw the resolutions that one classmate wrote on our blog. Wow! I just now remember it. After I read many New Year’s resolutions in the news paper, I didn’t want to write a slogan for my resolution. I never bothered to read my resolutions after I wrote them. I only read them when I needed to write resolutions again for the next New Year.

This year I don’t want to write any resolutions. I want to do, not to write. When I wrote resolutions I didn’t change, maybe I will change if I just do and don’t write!

Irene
January 12. 2008

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

About my resolution


Almost everyone likes to write resolution in beginning year. This year I also forget it. I had written resolution in my country. Every year my resolution was same, only less different. So, I never valued it.

In the USA, the first time I used English to write my resolution at beginning class in the adult school in Oakland with teach helps. This time I wrote different resolution.

This year, I forgot it when I saw one classmate wrote his resolution on the blog. Ow! I just now remember it. After I read some resolution in the news paper, I don’t want to write as slogan as resolution. Because I never read my resolution after I write it. I always read it when I want to write it again in New Year. I more like just today‘s resolution. I think if I haven’t to write some resolutions just to do. I believe my promise will happen in this year too.

Irene
January 12. 2008