Friday, January 25, 2008

Cayman

I am Cayman

I am Cayman. Two years ago you couldn’t have seen me. I am Porsche and Boxster made in Germany. I am always a great favorite with people. I am a beautiful color that sparkles, glistens, and shines. I am deep blue.

I have a small body and cute shape. I have two doors, two seats and two spaces for baggage. One baggage space is in front of the car, and the trunk is behind the car. They look small, but they can hold a lot of things for you.

I had only visited a few cities and none that were very far from my home. A lot of time I just slept in the garage. I felt solitary. One day I decided to travel around the country. I spent 18 days enjoying it.

Now, when I think about it, I still feel excited.

The first good thing was, wherever I waited, people stared at me and said, “Hi, beautiful guy and good guy.”

The second good thing was wherever I went the view was pretty. The countryside was beautiful. The sun was shining. The sky was clear. The space was extensive. The weather was comfortable. No car exceeded me. I was number one. Every thing was wonderful!

Who created all of this?

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Cayman

I am Cayman. Before two years ago you couldn’t see me. I am Porsche and Boxster made in Germany. I am always a great favorite with people. I have beautiful color that is sparkle, glisten, glaring, and deep blue. Smallest size body, and cute shape. I have two doors, two chairs and two baggage rooms. One baggage room is in front of the car, another baggage room is in behind the car. They look like smaller, but they can keep a lot of things for you.

A little time I only visited in some cities not so far. A lot of time I just slept in the garage. I felt solitary. One day I decided to visit around country. I spent 18 days to enjoy it. Now When I thought it, I was exciting. First good thing, when I waited, people stared at me said: hi, beautiful guy and good guy. The second good thing, when I went these countries, the view was pretty. The countries were beautiful. The sun was shining. The sky was clear. The space was extensive. The weather was comfortable. No car exceeded me. I was number one. Every thing was wonderful! Who create these?