Monday, January 28, 2008

SAD STORY

Hi again!

Something that I enjoy doing is going to the gym. Usually, my husband goes to lift weights and I go to the cardio class. Two Months ago, my husband and I went to the gym and I went to the crossramp machine, on my left side was a guy working too.

Everything was OK, until, the guy who was on my left side stoped doing his cardio class, then I saw him fall down on the floor and he started to suffocate.

People started to crowed around him. Later, the ambulance came and took him away, but it was to late, he had now pasted away of heart attack.

A couple of days ago while I was in the steam room, I heard a couple of people talking about what had happened that day.They were saying who was the name of the guy who pasted away.

After that, I told my husband who was the name of the guy who pasted away and my husband get sad. I felt so bad, because I knew he was a really good friend of my husband.

My husband had knew his friend died, but he did not know that he died in the same gym we go to.

You know? Is good go to the gym and make exercise, you can be in good condition, health and have a good shape, but is not so good when you execed. =(


Josie
1/28/08
8:57 pm

No comments: