Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hi classmates!

Hi, my name is Vanessa . Today I will tell you a story.


When I went home on the bus yesterday, I met an old woman and she asked me "Does the bus go past 35th Street?" because she couldn't see the street numbers.

I said "It doesn’t." She felt relaxed because I spoke Vietnamese. It was the first time the woman had taken the bus. I felt very happy because I could help people.

Finally, she spotted her grandchild at a bus stop. I recognized her grandchild because I had often seen her on the bus.

And then I went home and thought I should study English harder, if I want to help more people.

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Hi
My name is Vanessa . Today I will tell you a story .
When I went home by bus ,I met the old woman and she asked me " if the bus pass over the 35 th st " because she couldn't see the number and i said "it isn't " .She felt relax because i can speak Vietnamese , it is the frist time she went bus . And i feel so happy because i can help people . finally she could see her grandchild , and i knew her grandchild who allways i see on the bus . And then i went home and throught i must study well english ,if i want to help more people .

Richard Blum said...

Congratulations on your first post!