Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I miss home so much


Time was flying. Day by day, I already lived here more than six months. For me, no surprise and the only astonish me that I was absolutely fell so boring then what I expect. I don't know other new immigration the same as me or not, but why I felt like that, maybe the reasons was I still didn't join in here.

Another reason was I used to lived in a attractive city. There was a lot of entertainment as long as you want they'll offer. Over there the most famous was food, for civilians eating more importing than anything. this is a habit also was culture. They'd say:" hard working just for have a nice meal." So, they like to went out to have meal. That also why had countless restaurants and would offer innumerable food from all of China and the World. Because too much competitions, each restaurant always try to made some special and attractive things to catch the customers, the food, the environment and the service.

Not only the restaurants, the entertainments center face the same competitions problems so the owners used all them could offer to make more businesses. Anyway for the customs that was good news, because you could get more worthier than you spent.

When you walked on the street then it was always crowded, A lot of girls and ladies dressing up, It was a wonderful view from the people .


There, my abode on 28fl. at a Bart station condominium in down town. It has a nice swinging pool and tennis clod, and a comfortable member club in the pleasing garden at 6fl.. Downstairs was funny shopping mall. You'd done anything, eating, shopping and playing just stayed there. If you felt bored you'd only by Bart go to next stop or more stop and you'll find other nice shopping mall the function as my mall.


When I had free time I'd go with my friend to go shopping and then had a meal at a nice place. Sometime when we want to sing we'd go to K-Buffer( the place was offer you Buffer and V.I.P room to sing), or went to night Club, watched live-show and dancing. If at other days I felt tired I'd go to the roomy health center had a wonderful Spa to relax my soul and body and then had a feet or body massage. and other days I'd stay with my friend had a cup of tea or coffee at the interesting Cafe or Tea Bar. Some of days I'd go with my family to have Noon-Tea or Night-Tea and ate some Dian Sum, or had dinner. So many things I'd do.

I miss All of that so much, I hope to go back soon providing I could.


Guangzhou became a part of China in the 3d cent. B.C. Hindu and Arab merchants reached Guangzhou in the 10th cent., and the city became the first Chinese port regularly visited by European traders. In 1511, Portugal secured a trade monopoly, but it was broken by the British in the late 17th cent.; in the 18th cent. the French and Dutch were also admitted. Trading, however, was restricted until the Treaty of Nanjing (1842) following the Opium War, which opened the city to foreign trade. Following a disturbance, French and British forces occupied Guangzhou in 1856. Later the island of Shameen (Shamian) was ceded to them for business and residential purposes, and this reclaimed sandbank with its broad avenues, gardens, and fine buildings was known for its beauty; it was restored to China in 1946.



Chen Clan Temple
One tagged place of Guangzhou history is Chen Clan temple. The ancestral temple for the whole clan of the Chen in Guangdong Province, also called Chen Clan Academy, was designed by Li Julin and built from 1890 to 1894, Qing Dynasty when Emperor Guangxu reigned over the country. The whole structure faces the south and covers 15,000 square meters with 6,400 square meters as principal section.