Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sun Rising on the Summit




About four years ago, in summer , I took a trip and went to the mountains .It was a wonderful place called Heng Shan, a famous mountain in China. It is really tall. It is the highest mountain in northeast China. My plan was stay there for a few days and watch the sun rising.

The first day, when I arrived at my hotel in the mountains it was already night. The hotel was at the summit of the mountain. It was the best place to see the sunrise. I rented the best room and it faced east. I saw the moon and stars hanging in the clear sky. They were shining very bright and beautiful. The air was fresh and made your body feel really light. I breathed deeply to catch the fresh air. I heard very nice live-music from the crickets. Everything was peaceful. It was the greatest and most amazing feeling I ever had.

I set my alarm on my mobile phone for 4 am and then went to sleep. When the alarm rang, I woke up quickly and went to the window. I stood in front of the window. It was very wide that I could spread open my arms.





At first, it was dark. I just could barely see the outline of the mountains. I could see fog hanging around the mountain tops. It felt like I was looking at paradise. Slowly, the mountains appeared fresh and I see their shape and the colors. Each second the shades of light changed. In the beginning, I only saw a dim orange, but it became brighter and golden. It kept getting brighter and shinier and slowly covered all the mountains and everything. The green attractive mountains wore over a light golden color. The color
was quite marvelous. I felt joyful and excited. The feeling was great. That special feeling made me feel warm like a new born baby. I could see many summits and a lot of valleys at my feet because I stood on the highest summit of the mountains. The feeling was very strong, I felt like an empress standing on the top the world. Such an excellent felling I never had.

I never imagined that a sunrise could be so fantastic. I never felt that way before!


High is a really different feeling.

2 comments:

Alejandro said...

Hi Helen, that place sounds like the paradise, I will like to be there. beatiful history.

Richard Blum said...

About four years ago, in summer , i took a trip and go to the mountain .That was a wonderful place called Heng Shan, a famous mountain in China. It is really tall. It is the highest mountain in northeast China. My plan was live there on a few days and see the sun rising.

The first day, When I arrived at my hotel in the mountains already at night. The hotel was at the summit of the mountain. It was the best place to see the sunrise. I rented the best room and it faced east. I saw the moon and stars were hanging on the clear sky. They were shining very bright and beautiful. The air was fresh and make you feel your body really light. I were breath deeply to catch the fresh air. I 'd hear very nice live-music from the crickets. Everything was peaceful, such a great and amazing feeling i ever had.

I set my alarm on my mobile phone for 4 am and then go to sleep. When the alarm rang, I woke up quickly and go to the window. I stood in front of window, the window was very wide that you could open you arm do what you want. at first, it was dark. I just could barely see a the outline of the mountains that I could see fog hanging around the mountain tops. It felt like I was looking at paradise. Slowly, the mountains appeared fresh and I see their shape and the colors,
Each second the shades of light changed. begining, I just only saw a dim orange, but it became brighter and golden. It kept getting brighter and shiner, by slowly covered all the mountains and everything. The green attractive mountains wore over a light golden color. The color
was quite marvelous. I felt pleasing and exciting. The feeling was great. Especial feeling made me feel warm like a new born baby. I could see many summits and a lot of valleys at my feet, cause I stood the hightest summits of the mountains. The feeling was very strong, I felt like an empress stand on the top. Such a excellent felling I never had.

I couldn't imagine that a sunrise could be so fantastic. I never felt that way before. This was my first time stay in a hotel room that on the top of mountains could see sun -rising.

High is a really different feeling.