Monday, October 01, 2007

Hello!

Hi everybody!
My name is Alice, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Modena, a city in northern Italy. I'have been here in Oakland for 3 weeks and I live with my "american sister's" cousine. I'll be here untill February because I'd like to learn a fluent spoken English. I graduated two years ago in Cultaral Studies and before coming here I worked as a librarian for one year. I have always wanted to learn English because if you learn English you can find a job easily and you can also trip around the world and communicate easily with people. I also hope to meet new friends from different countries and cultures and to visit as many places as possible here in California. See you in the afternoon room 101! Bye!

1 comment:

Alejandro said...

Hello Alice.
are you study "cultural studies"? what exactly is that, because sound interesting but I never hear about it