Friday, October 12, 2007

A Little Feeling About the United States

Hi, everyone. My name is Tina.

I can't say much about this country because I just came to the United States around three weeks ago. But I feel deeply in my heart that this country is my second motherland. I think the United States will make me become better.

My husband's father gave me some advice. He said that I should study at the university. He thinks I should go to the university before I look for a good job.

I am confuse, because I don't know which university would be good for me.

In the United States everyone can attend a university, even if they don't have a lot of money. That is a great thing to me. I will be able to study without worrying about money.

Not all countries are like that. I still worry about my future.

I am going to choose the "Travel Industry" major at Laney College.

1 comment:

Alejandro said...

Hi Tina, I really hope that you could enter at the Laney College. It is a very good University. Good luck