Thursday, October 04, 2007

The first trip

The First Trip
by Su Juan Chen

Last year I went to Los Angeles with my family and friends. We went there to visit a friend. We also went to Disneyland. It is a wonderful place.

We saw a show and some animals. We rode on a ship and saw different kinds of birds sing. They sounded like music. At night we saw a wonderful show. The show was in a lake. It was like a movie. Actors rode on the ship singing and dancing. They danced gracefully. There were fireworks.

We walked around Disneyland all day. The weather was very hot and the things were very expensive. We were there for four days. I was very excited by the trip. I will go there again because I would like to see many more wonderful shows.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

The first trip
by Su Juan Chen


Last year I went to L.A. with my family and friends. We went there to visit my friend. We went to Disneyland. It is a wonderful place. We saw a show and animals. We ride on the ship and saw different kinds of birds sing. It sounds like music. At night we saw a wonderful show. We saw a show in the lake, like movie, the people ride on the ship singing and dancing. They dance gracefully, there are usually fireworks. We walked all day. The weather was very hot and the things were very expensive. We were there for four days. I am very excited at the trip. I will go to there again because I like to see a wonderful show.