Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Complaint Letter

October 23, 2007
Com Huang
Mrs. Amy
1422, International Boulevard
Oakland, CA

Dear Mrs. Amy,
I am your customer. I usually go to your restaurant eat lunch. When I sat in your restaurant, I was feeling comfortable. The food taste delicious and the waitress is a nice person. She always smiles to me. One day I order the wrong food, and then the waitress can help me change the food.

Mrs. Amy your restaurant is very nice and everything is clean and neatly. I like to go to your restaurant, but sometimes the food is too much spicy. I told the waitress doesn’t put too much spices, but she didn’t listen to me. I can’t eat too much spicy because my stomach doesn’t feel good. Please can you help me change less spicy?

Su Juan Chen
Student in Room 101
750, International Boulevard
Oakland, CA

No comments: