Monday, October 01, 2007

The portraid

Portraid
Hello everybody


I am Alex, and I have one sad history for my, perhaps funny for all of you. I am Architech, but before studying this, I wont study visual arts, because since was child I draw all the time, I like paint people and human figures, also landscapes.


I was trying to find somework about this, and finally the secretary, from my brother's job, wanted a portraid of her with her daugthers, and she sending me the photography.

I bought the papers, and all the necessary material to begin, y was very happy, because finally I had a job doing what a like my, and she was going to pay me $100 dolars, because it was going to be a big portraid.


I was painted the portraid for five days, and finally finish of paint it on a Friday. The Monday I sent the portraid to her with my brother, and she said to him it was very nice, and she promise send me the money the next friday.


The friday came, and she did not sending the money, and my brother say my, "She already did not go to work, she resigned" and we was traying to call her, but she does not answer the calls.

So, my first job in USA did not have success.


funny or sad? I think that both

No comments: