Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Complaint Letter

October-23-2007

Manager of San Supermarket
Mr. Johnson
226 Harrison ST
Alameda, CA

Dear Mr. Johnson:

I am a student of the Neighborhood Centers Adult School. My name is Shumei Xu.

I have been to your supermarket many times. Your market is a great market. I can buy any thing that I want there. Your market has complete equipment and good service. Everybody is very nice. It would be even better if you sold plenty of fresh vegetables.

I want to talk about something important to you. I found your market doesn’t usually have fresh vegetables to offer to its customers.

If a customer comes to your market, and then they look at your vegetable section, but each kind of vegetable is not fresh, I think they won’t buy them. It is bad for your business.

Fresh vegetables are good and important for everyone’s health. They are also important for the health of your business.

I hope you will sell fresher vegetables as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Shumei Xu


Students in Room 101
750 International Boulevard
Oakland,CA


No comments: