Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A STORY

After work, a woman ran into a stranger as he passed by.

“Oh excuse me please,” the woman said.

The man replied, “Please excuse me, too. I wasn’t watching for you.”

They continued on their way together. They talked, laughed and, finally, said “Goodbye” to each other. They were very polite.

Later, at the woman’s house, she was cooking dinner. Her son was standing beside her and he asked her something. She turned and nearly knocked him down.

“Move out of the way,” she said with a frown. The boy walked away with his eyes full of tears.

At midnight, the woman woke up and went to the kitchen. She saw some flowers on the kitchen counter. She quietly went to her son’s room. She said,

“Wake up, honey, wake up”.

The boy opened his eyes and looked her surprisingly.

The woman said, “Are these the flowers you picked for me?”

“Yes, I picked them up because they’re beautiful like you” he replied

“I’m sorry for the way I acted today. I love you.” She said

He said, “Oh, mom it’s okay. I love you any way”.

The woman hugged her son and smiled.

Do you think about the story?. We are always polite with a stranger but we are rude with our love ones. This story that I want to share with everybody

No comments: