Friday, June 22, 2007

My first day in United States

September 30, 2006, was my first day in the United States. It was an unforgettable day.


As soon as I walked outside from the waiting room of the airport, I saw my parents. They were waving their hands to me, and I saw a little red in their eyes, and we exchanged a big hug. We were very excited, because we have not seen each other for 3 years.

My cousin drove us from airport in his car. My cousin said, “I’ll take you to buy a lottery ticket and a bottle of wine."

"Why?" I asked.

He said, "You arrived here and that means that you are lucky, so you should buy a lottery ticket. You should buy a bottle of wine to celebrate!"

I smiled and said, “Ok,no problem!"

Then he took me to buy a lottery ticket and a bottle wine. After we got to my parent’s house, we had a big dinner and drank the wine with my family and we chatted until midnight.


Although I didn't win the lottery, I felt lucky!

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

September 30, 2006 .It is my first day in United States.That is a unforgettable day.
As soon as I walk outside from the waiting room of the airport,I saw my parents they are waving their hand to me,and I saw a little red in their eyes,and we made a big hug.we were very exciting,becauce we have not seen each other 3 years.and then,my cousin took us leave airport by his car.
my cousin talked to me:"I would take you to buy a lottery and a bottle of wine.""why?" I said,and he side:"you can arrive here,that means you are lucky,so you should buy a lottery,and you should buy a bottle of wine for celebrate!"I smiled and side:"Ok,no problem!" then he took me to buy a lottery and a bottle wine,then we went home.We had a big dinner and drank some wine with my famiry.and we chatted until midnight.
Although I didn't win the lottery,I felt lucky!