Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Fear

My Fear

Last Tuesday, there is a black man followed me when I walked on the International Street after school. I went step by step, the man went step by step, too. But I strode fast, the man strode the same. I really scare but I kept calm. Suddenly, the man went up in front of me, turned back and talked too much. But I didn’t understand.
There is police car drove pass, the police man saw the black man. He stopped and said,
“Do you know him?”
“No, I don’t”, I answered
“What did he say to you?”, he asked
“I didn’t understand”, I replied
“OK’’, the police man said
The police man asked the black man some questions. Then, the black man went another way and the police man drove away.
If anyone asks me, “What thing do you want this year?’’. I will answer, “A car”.

No comments: