Friday, June 22, 2007

Remenbering a good friend

When I was younger I liked to ride my bicycle in my free time. I usually went out with my friends on weekends to ride the bicycle around the park and the streets of the city.

One day, I went out with my friend. She always takes a lot of risks. We were riding when we went down a very steep street She was going very fast when she ran into a rock, flew into the air and struck the ground.

I got off my bicycle, and ran to help her. She was lying down. Her head was cut because she hadn’t been wearing a bicycle helmet, and her head began to bleed a lot.

I was very scared. There wasn’t anybody to help me. She got up but immediately fell down again. I was shouted for help. I was worried because I had never seen before so much blood coming from a head wound. Fortunately a man appeared and helped me to take her to the hospital.

Happily, the doctor said that she only had a big cut on her head and that she would be fine.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

When I was younger I liked to ride bicycle in my free time. I usually went out with my friends on weekends to ride bicycle around the park and the streets of the city.

One day, I went out with my friend who is very risky, we were riding when we starded going down to a very stopped street and she was driving to many speed, so she stumble with a stone and flow for the air and stroke in the soil.

I left my bicycle, and ran to help her, she was lay down, her head was broken because she hadn’t had a bicycicle helmet, and her head begun to bleed.

I was very scared, there was anybody to helped me, she woke up bud immediately and fall down again, I was shouting for help. I was worried because I had never seen before tanta blood saliendo de la cabeza. Fortunatelly a man appeared and help me to take her to the hospital.

Happily the doctor said that se only have a big cut in her head.