Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Lucky dog and the unlucky men


Last weekend was a hot weather; I went to my uncle house to fix his house
I helped him fix the roof, but it was a hard work, because the sun was very strong
I felt very hot, then I wanted to leave roof to drank some water, but my uncle his big dog
Lucky, he hit the stair fall down. So I couldn’t leave the roof I talked to my uncle the
Stair fall down, my uncle said what the stair fell down how could we go down?. Oh man,
I said let me try to went down, I tried to climb down but the house too height, I couldn’t
Climb down, I said we can call some people help us, did you bring your phone uncle,
He said no I put my phone at the living room, then I said we can loudly call your
neighborhood for help, but his neighborhood weren’t at home, so we stayed at the roof
for three hours , then my aunt came home, she see us sit on the roof , she said you’re so
work hard , I said help! Aunt my stair fell down on the ground helped me put it up, then
we went down to the ground and went in to the house ,I saw lucky at the living room ,
I said; no more hot dog and no more ham.

No comments: