Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Father's 50th Birthday

For me, my father's 50th birthday party, was a memorable experience.

My father is the oldest of nine siblings (eight boys and one girl)

and all of them came to his party. Even my uncle, who lives in the United States, came and brought a big bottle of tequila to share with everyone.

The party was in my house and it started early in the day. In preparation for the party, we decorated the house with flowers and golden ornaments according to the custom.

My mother cooked delicious food.The guests talked and danced until midnight. Some of my father’s friends like to sing, so they sang typical Peruvian songs for my father.

My father was very happy. Whenever my family gets together, we remember that day. We hope to have a similar kind of party for my mother on her birthday in October.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

My Father's 50th Birthday

For me my father's 50th birthday party was a memorable experience. My father is the oldest of nine brothers and all of them came to his party. Even though my uncle, who lives in the United States, came and brought a big bottle of tequila to share with everyone.

The party was in my house and it started early in the day. In preparation for the party, we decorated the house with flowers and golden ornaments according to the occasion. My mother cooked delicious food for the guests and they were talking and dancing until midnight. Some of his friends like to sing, so they sang typical Peruvian songs for my father.

My father was so happy and when my family gets together we remember that day. We hope to have a similar kind of party for my mother for her birthday in October.