Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A sink

Last week my kitchen's sink wasn't working. Then my mother want I fix it, but I can't fix it. So, I called the manager at the afternoon. But the manager didn’t have free time at the afternoon, so he come my home at night. After dinner, the manager arrived my home and he brang the plumber and said, “Try to use it.” Then his hand hold the plumber buffing the sink, about 30minute, he felt tire. But the kitchen's sink still wasn't working. Then I talked to him, “maybe you can buy the Liquid plum, the debris soluble in Liquid plum.” He said, “OK, I buy it and give you. tomorrow,” Another day, the manager gave Liquid plum to me. I pour a bottle Liquid plum into kitchen's sink. Pass three hours, I looked the kitchen's sink still wasn't working. Then I called the manager again and talked to him. He said, “Ok, tomorrow I call the plumber.” Another day afternoon, the plumber was come my home, the plumber brang machine to fix it. First, the plumber was tear the plum and check the plum. Then he started fix it. Pass 20minute, the plumber talked to me, “Ok, the plum is unclog, but you must open the faucet, put the hot water pour into the sink everyday, because too much oil in the plum.” I said, “ Ok, next time, we will be careful, thank you.”

No comments: