Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Grandparents

When I was a child, I lived with my parents but I usually stay at home with my grandfather and grandmother because my parents had worked long hours in their business.


My grandparents love me very much because I'm their first grandchild. They taught me to walk and to talk. When I could say “Dad” and “Mom” we were very happy. They usually bought toys to give me but they didn't buy war toys and dangerous toys. I liked strong feeling toys but now I understand why they didn't give me those toys to play with.


When I was 8 years old, they took me to school every day and helped me do my homework. They took me go to the public park near my house every morning to run around the lake.


If I was a good student and had a diploma or good grades, they would give me a new toy. Sometimes I enjoyed myself with my friend outside. If I wasn’t careful and fell down, my grandparents wouldn’t scold me. They would explain why I should be more careful.


Now I'm grow up and understand everything. I love my grandparents very much and thank them for everything they did for me. But I can’t thank my grandfather because he is gone. I'm very sad, but I think I can make my grandmother feel happy everyday.

No comments: