Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Best Friend

My best friend’s name is Hung. When I was in high school I met him. He was my classmate and he helped me with everything I didn't know. Everyday he carried me to school on the back of his bicycle because we lived very far from school and it would have been impossible to walk to school.


In our mathematics class he learned better than me but he usually forgot about history, so we were helped one another learn everything.

Our teacher wanted each student to study English language, but I hadn’t studied English before. Hung said, "Don't worry about that. I can help you" because he had studied English for a long time.


The next day we cane to school and registered to study. On the first day in the English class I was very afraid because I didn't understand anything the teacher said, but Hung explained everything to me and helped me pronounce the English words correctly.


On last day before I left Vietnam to come to the USA, I invited him to a restaurant. We were happy and sad. We usually went there to drink some beer. We talked a long time about our life at school. I will never forget this friend -now or in the future.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

His name is Hung,when I was in highschool I met him,he was my classmate,he help me everything I didn't know,everyday he carried me to school together because in us location came to school very far we were impossible walk to shool.
In my class he learn a mathematics best for me but he usually for got about a history,must we were help one another learn so much everything
In my class teacher wanted each student should studied English language,but I didn't study it before,Hung said"don't worry about that I can help you"because he had study a long time for English.
The next day we were come to school and register study.First day in the English class I'm very afraid because I didn't understood about everything teacher said,but Hung explain for me and help me pronounce exact about the English.
In last day I left Vietnam came to USA,I told him went to restaurant that when we were happy and sad usually came there drank some beer.We were talk along time about story for we classmate before.I never forget this friend now and in the furture.