Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Pets

When i was a little girl, I loved pets very much. I liked to play with them and to bathe them everyday.


When I was 12 years old, my grandfather gave me a gift. I was very surprised. It was a chick. My grandfather said, "You need to feed it!" I loved my grandfather very much so I loved the chick, too. Every day I fed it and washed it. My chick lived and was free to go around in my house. I named my chick “Chick.”

Chick slept in a small coop. Chick was very friendly with everybody. Chick always followed me to go out. It often pecked on my foot. I thought that Chick imagined that I was his mother.

I was very happy because I had a strange chick. My mother didn't like Chick because it was too small. It often made a chick sound and ran around my house. Everybody was scared that they might step on it by accident.


One time I wanted to go out but I didn't want Chick to follow me. I put Chick into my house. When I closed the door, it had gone out. I tried four more times, but Chick ran faster than me. I was very upset. I finally closed the door so fast and so strong, and, I heard;"Bang....chick, chick....,chick". I looked at my chick. I cried, "Oh, ...my god!". Chick turned around and around, and around and fell down. All of Chick's body became black. I was scared. I held it in my hands and I tried to cut down pain for it but it still shook and breathed slowly.


All that day, I cried myself to sleep. When I woke up, I saw my chick. It had died. I cried a lot and my mom burried it in my garden. I never forgot the day that I killed my chick.


3 years later, my older brother gave me a baby bird. I was very happy. It was nice . Everyday I fed it and trained it to fly and speak, because this was a bird that could mimic the voice of man.

After one month, the bird could fly inside and outside my house. It twitted loudly and badly but it didn't sound like the voice of a person. Maybe in one more month it could speak. Everyday, when I came back from shool, my bird flew to my shoulder. I felt very happy about that.


One time, when I was arguing with my older brother, the bird stood on the table near me. Suddenly, it twittered loudly. My older brother was very angry. He slapped it and it fell down on the floor. It died right away. And I cried too much. I whispered to him, "You are a heartless man." After that I buried my bird next to my chick.


One year later, my mom brought home a puppy. It was wonderful. Everybody called him was Kynhac. Everyday my younger brother and I played with the puppy and bathed it. When I rode my bicycle it often followed me.


Day by day, Kynhac grew larger and more handsome and he was very intelligent. He could open the door to go out by himself and sometimes went to visit my relative alone. Every morning I woke up very early to exercise and play sports with my friends. My dog always followed and protected me. My dog liked to go out and eat grass in the morning. I didn't know why. My friends were surprised when they saw my dog eat grass.

Normally he never barked or bit anyone but whenever he heard the sound of my neighbor's motorcycle, he immediately barked loudly. I didn't know why. Later my neighbor told me that my dog had seem him kill a puppy to eat. My neighbor was the only person my dog hated.

When I was 18 years old, I lived and studied in Ho Chi Minh City. After about 2 months, I came back to visit my family. Every time I left from my house to the station, I always went alone, because I didn't want to see anybody crying or worrying about me. Only Kynhac followed me to station. He looked and waited for me to get onto the train and disappear completely, then he went back home. I don't remember exactly how many times my dog took care of me. Maybe ten times or twelve times. I was very grateful to him.


One day my mom informed me that Kynhac had been stolen. I cried all that day. Some friends gave me another puppy but I refused, because I felt hurt when I lost something I loved.

Until now, I never have dared to feed any pet. And I like to eat chickens, birds and dogs. I think maybe I don't still love pets.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

when i was a little girl. I loved livestocks so much. I liked to play with it and took washing for it everyday.
when i was 12 years old. My grandfather gave me a gift. I was very surprise, it was a chick. My grandfather said,"you let to feed it!".I loved my grandfather very much so i loved the chick too. every day i fed it and tood washing for it. My chick lived and had free to go around in my house. Chick slept into a small coop. Chick was very friendly with everybody. Chick always followed me to go out. Everytime,what something happened with it, it often knocked down my foot. I thought , chick imagined that i was a chick's mother. I was very happy because i had a strange chick. My mother didn't like chick because it was too small , it often chicked and ran around my house. Everybody scared to tread down it.
One time i wanted to go out but i didn't want chick follow me. I put it into my house. when i closed the door, it had gone out. I tried four more times but it ran faster than me. I was very upset. I decided last time that i closed the door so fast and so strong. And, i heard;"bang"...."chick, chick,....,chick". I looked my chick . I cried, "Oh, ...my god!". Chick turned around,and around, and around and fell down. All chick's body became black. I scared . I held it into my hands and i tried to cut down pain for it but it still shaked and breathed slowly.
All that day, i cried oneself to sleep. When i woke up, i saw my chick, it had died. I cried a lot and my mom intered it in my garden. I never forgot that day , i killed my chick.
3 years later. My older brother gave me a baby bird. I was very happy. It was nice . Everyday i fed it and trained it flew and spoke. Because this was a bird could mimic voice of man. After one month,the bird could fly inside and outside my house. it twittred loudly and badly but it didn't look like voice of person. Maybe one more month it could speak. Everyday , when i cameback from shool , my bird flew to my shouder. I felt very happy about that.
One time. When i was arguing with my older brother, the bird stood on the table nearby me. Suddenly, it twittered loudly. My older brother was very angry . He slaped it and it fell down on the floor. it died right away. And i cried too much. I whispered to ban him,"you are a heartless man". After that i intered my bird next to my chick.
One year later. My mom tood home a puppy. It was wonderfull. Everybody call him was Kynhac. Everyday my younger brother and me played with puppy and tood washing for it. When i rode bicycle it often followed me.
Day by day , Kynhac was lager and more handsome and very intelligent. He could opend the door to go out by himself and went to my relative alone. Everymoring i often woke up too soon to exercise and played sports with my friends. My dog always followed and protected me. my dog liked to go out and ate grass in the morning. I didn't know why? My friends were surprise when they saw my dog ate grass. Normally he never barked and bit anyone but when he heard the sound from far of my neighbor's motocycle. Immedialy it barked loudly. I didn't know why?. After that i heard my neighbor tell me that my dog had seem him kill puppy to eat.then my dog hated him. when i was 18 years old. I lived and studied in Ho Chi Minh City. About 2 months, i cameback to visit my family. Everytime i leaved from my house to staion. I always leaved alone. Because i didn't want to see anybody crying or worry for me. While kynhac always followed me to station. He looked and waited to me got into the train and disappear completely , then he cameback. I don't remenber exactly how many time my dog took of me? Maybe ten times or twelve times. I was very grateful him.
One day i heard my mom informed to me that kynhac had been stolen. I cried all that day. Some freind gave to me another puppy but i refused. Because i felt hurt when i lost something i loved.

Until now, i never dare to feed any livestock. And i like to eat chicken,bird,dog. I
think maybe i don't still have to love livestock.