Sunday, June 01, 2008

About Cambodia

Hi, teacher and classmates:

How are you doing on your weekend? I didn’t go any where, just stayed home cooking and writing a story to every one and especially our teacher.


The story that I want to tell you all today is about my country - Cambodia. It is located in Asia between Vietnam and Thailand. The capital city is Phmon Phen. The weather is hot and wet and half of the people in Cambodia are from China or Vietnam.

In Cambodia, people use the Khmer language to communicate and make a living. English or Chinese are second languages that people learn.

In my country, there are no tall buildings and big shopping malls because it is a developing country.

There are a lot of old temples and old houses left from the old days. One of the most famous temples in the world is Angkor - the 7th wonder of the world.

Buddhism was introduced in 12th century the King Javaraman VII during the construction of Angkor. A lot of people come from different places to visit it every year, so it has become the main place of tourism in Cambodia, too.

The second place that I used to visit and really enjoy is Sihanouk Vill Beach. The place give you a relaxing feeling and there is a very nice view of the blue sea. You can enjoy fresh tasty sea food and sunbathing under the coconut trees, but I like the rainy time because after the rain there is always a nice rainbow over the sea. I always went to picnic there after I finished my work.

There are a lot of interesting places in Cambodia but I just wanted to share these 2 places that I love the most. I hope the next trip that you take is to Cambodia. And please, enjoy your trip and good luck to every place in the world. Especially to our teacher, good luck and good health to you for your first trip in Asia.


Love to teacher and to every one in Room 101.

Bye! See you next time.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi teacher and classmats:

How are you doing on your weekend? I didnt go any where, just stayed home for cooking and writing a story to every one and especialy teacher.
Astory that i want to tell you all today is about my country-Cambodia.It locates in Asia between vetnam and Thailand. Its capital city is Phmon Phen, the weather is hot and wet,and half of the people in cambodia are from china and vetnam. In Cambodia, people use khmer language to communicate and make living. English and chinese are the sencond languages that people learn. In my country, there is no tall building and big shopping mall becouse it is a deverloping country, there are a lot of old tamples and old house left from the old day.One of the most famous tamples in the world is Angkor-the 7th wander,buddism was introduced in 12th century by the king Javaraman vii during the construction of Angkor.There are a lot of different people come from different places to visit it every year, so it also become a main place of tourism in Cambodia too, and the the second place that I used to visit and really enjoy is Sihanou Vill beach. The place give you relaxing feeling and very nice view from the blud sea, we can enjoy fresh teasty see food and sunbathing under the coconut trees,but I like the rainny time becouse after the rain there will be a nice rainbom on the sea.I always went to picnic over there after I have finished my work. There still a lot of places in Cambodia but I just tell every one about the 2 interresting places that I love the most,I hope the next trip of every one is cambodia, and please enjoy your trip and good luck to every places in the world.Expcialy teacher good luck and good heath to you for your first trip in Asaia,
Love teacher and every one in room 101 bye see you next time