Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Say good bye to the sour pine apple


Hi, teacher and everyone;

Did everyone have a good dream last night? I hope you did. Last time, we talked about my country, so now I have another amazing story from my everyday cooking experience. I will tell you how to make a fresh sour pineapple become a sweet one.


Let me tell you how to do it. First, you just cut the sour pineapple and then put a little salt on it and wait for a few minutes. Then, put some lime juice on it for 20 minutes or more. After that you will have a sweet and very tasty pineapple with this easy method. So now, we can say goodbye to sour pineapples.

I hope this tip will be useful for someone who likes to eat fresh pineapples like I do.

This may sound unbelievable, but it does work! You can try to do it yourself. You will know the result. I will write another useful story next time and I hope it will be helpful in your daily life.

Ok that’s all from me today. I hope the teacher and everyone has a wonderful dinner tonight. Bye, see you next time.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, teacher and everyone;

Did every one have a good dream last night? I hope you did. Last time we talked about my country, so now I have another amazing story of my every day's cooking experience to make a fresh sour pine apple become a sweet one.
let me tell you, how to do it. First you just cut it well and then put a little salt on it and wait for a few minutes, then put some lime juice on it for 20 minutes or more,after that you will have a sweet and very testy pine apple with this easy way, so now we can say good bye to sour pine apple. I hope it will useful for some one who like to eat fresh pine apple like me. This may sound unbelieveable, but it dose work! you can try to do it your self you will know the result. I will write more useful story next time and hope it can be helpful to your daily's life. Ok that all from me today. Hope teacher and everyone will have a wonderful dinner tonight. Bye see you next.