Saturday, June 07, 2008

I like studying English

Hi, teacher and classmates:

How are you getting on with your weekend? I will be really happy after the weekend because I will be able to come back to my class and have a funny day with classmates and teacher again.

I really like studying in Room 101. It helps me improve my English writing, listening and speaking skills. The way we study in Room 101 here is different from my country. Here we speak, write, and listen in English only. It is the best way to improve our English.

I learnt English 10 years ago before I came here. English became my second language, because I had a dream of coming to the U.S, but I still wasn’t good at it in my country. We studied English but we used only Khmer to communicate in class. That is why we only know a little English, but we can not understand it well as our mother language.

Now my dream came true. I have come to the United States and also have a chance to study English. I will try my best to improve more in the future. It is very difficult if we do not understand English well here in America. We will not find a good job and it will be a problem to become a U.S. citizen.

I hope one day, when I have mastered English, I will also have a more wonderful life here. I will spend more time writing on the blog for my teacher to correct my mistakes.

And I hope, over this summer break, everyone and the teacher will have a nice and relaxing summer holiday.


Bye, Bye. See you next time.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, teacher and classmates:

How are you getting on with your weekend? I am really happy after the weekend because I can come back to my class and have a funny day with classmates and teacher again, I really like studying in room 101. It help me improve my English writing, listening and speaking skills. the way we study in room 101 here is different from my country. In here we speak, write, and listen English in only, is the way to improve our English.

I learnt English 10 years ago before i came here. English become my second language, because I have a dream of coming to U.S, but I still not good at it in my country, we studied English but we used only khmer to communicate in class, That why we only know English, but we can not understand it well as our mother language.

Now my dream came true.I have come to United States and also have a chance to study English, Iwill try my best to improve it more in the furture, it is very difficult if we do not understand English well in here.We can not find a good job for our furture and it will be a problem to be a U.S citizen...... I hope one day when have master my English, I will also have a more wonderful life here, I will spend more time to wite something on the blog for teacher to correct my mistake.

And hope this summer break, everyone and teacher will have a nice and relaxing summer holiday.
bye bye. see you nextime.