Friday, May 30, 2008

chatting






Hello, everybody!


I always keep my promises, even when my teacher forces me to make them.

This is one of those. Do you know what I am talking about?

If you don't understand, the teacher will explain it to you.

I didn't prepare to write a post, so I don't know what I am going to type.

Can you give me an idea?

Nobody replied to me.

Ok. The reason I am typing is I want to make my teacher happy.

Are you laughing now, teacher?


I'll write the next post soon.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hello,everybody!
I aways do things that our teacher made me to promiss. This is one of them. Do you know what I am talking about? If you don't understand it, the teacher will give you answer. I didn't prepare to write a post, so I don't know what I am going to type. Can you give me an idea? Nobody reply me. Ok. The reason I am typing is I want to make teacher happy. Are you laughing now, teacher? I'll write next post soon.