Saturday, May 10, 2008

Greetings!


Hi, teacher!

Did you have your operation already? How do you feel? Are you all right?

I promised you that I would write a story on the blog, so I'll write something on it.

Do you check your blog often? I am not sure. Maybe you will forget to do it.

I will write my opinion about China and put my child’s picture on this post. I hope that will make you happy.

I think if your country is strong and rich, your nation will be respected. If your country is weak and poor, your nation will not be respected. Right now, China is strong and rich. This is good for most of the people who live in China.

I know that some policies are not good for everyone, but good decisions are good for most of the people.

Do you agree with me? I would write more, but I have to go out.


1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi,teacher!

Did you have your operation already. How do you feel ? Are you all right ! I promiss you I'll write a story on the blog , but I'll write something on it . Will you check your blog ? I am not sure . Maybe you forgote it . However I will write my opion about China and put my children's picture on. I hope that can make you happy.

I think if your country is strong and rich, your country's nation are respected; if your country is weak and poor, your country's nation are humble. Right now ,in China , the country is strong and rich . This is good for most of people who leave in China. I know some policy is not for few people. Good decitions are good for most of people. Are you agree with me .I'll take more. I should go out .