Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thank you!

I don’t know if this post will count in the 10 posts to get a certificate, anyway I would like to tank you, teacher, for the chance that you gave me last Thursday…
I think that the thing that I like the most in the US is not a particular place, but is the warmth that I have found in my class, thanks to you and to my class mates.
I really enjoy my every day three hours of school. I will be here only for two more months and I am eager to learn and to share my “Americans days” with my class mates. You are the most important persons that I met here, that’s why it was so important to me to introduce you to my mom. I always talk about how I feel good in my class and I want to tank you because you gave me the opportunity to make this virtual meeting with my mom. She was very happy to see me and you all. She told me that I look happy and that she likes my class too. She wanted to know your names so she could associate the stories that I tell her with your faces (Don’t worry, only good stories). After that I felt very happy and she felt like that too.
It was amazing! I just wanted to tell you and to thank you, because I don’t like to take the good things of my life like expected thinks.
I think the persons in this class are simply wonderful. I feel very happy and lucky for meeting you in my life!

No comments: