Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Letter

Dear Mr.Michal:

I am writing this letter to tell you about a problem I have with your airline. My husband and I came back home on Flight cx 872 on May 12, As I write this, I am still missing one large piece of luggage.

When we arrived in the airport of San Francisco, we wanted to take our luggage. But we couldn't find it. Then we asked about our luggage. They told me that it might be on other airline.

The luggage contains my husband's and my clothes, hats. Right now we don't have clothes to dress. Beacuse we are new immigrants. We don't have enough money to buy enough clothes. You must agree that it has been a rather costly mistake. I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter as soon as possible. I hope that you can resolve this matter.

sincerely yours.

Shan

No comments: