Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I promise you

I promised you to write 7 articles on the room101pm.blogspot.com before the New Year.

Every day I searched in my diary for some interesting things I had written before. Then I typed it two times on the computer. The first time I typed the story in the Microsoft Word. That checks spelling and grammar. Then I printed it to keep. The second time I typed it on the blog because I didn’t know how to cut and paste it from Microsoft Word to room101pm.blogspot.com. So, that was too much work. I am tired. My eyes hurt. Now I need lie down on the couch to relax, to watch TV, to read books, to dream and to rest.. I am sorry. That’s it for me!

After I laid down on the couch, my dog slept on my chest close to my head. Now that I more relaxed, I am writing this with my pencil. I hope you will correct it. I will be happy if you do. If you don’t, I will cry. Ha…ha… Later, maybe, I will write again. Now I am putting away my pencil and paper. I need to relax for the rest of the holidays.

Teacher, Happy New Year and best wishes for happiness now and in the New Year!

Irene
Dec.26.2007
Oakland

4 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Sweet dreams ...

Cut and paste is easy.



Open your Microsoft Word Document. {The one you spell checked and edited for mistakes) and hit "Cntrl A". (This selects the whole story.)

Then hit "Cntrl C" (This copies the story into memory.)

Open up "new post" on the blog. Click in the area for the main story. Next, hit "Xntrl X" to paste the story.

All that is left to do is to add a title and publish.

Your done.

You can return to your dreams.

Richard Blum said...

Oh! My gosh!

I hope you didn't try cutting and pasting before reading this correction to my last comment.

Paste is "cntrl p". NOT "cntrl x"!

My bad!

Richard Blum said...

I promise you to write 7 articles on the room101pm.blogspot.com before New Year.

Every day I find my diary to look for some interesting things before I written. Then I typed it two times with computer. First times I typed in the Microsoft word. That checks spelling and grammar. Then I printed it to keep. Second times I must to type in the room 101pm.blogspot.com. Because I didn’t know how to do, cut and paste it from Microsoft word to the room 101pmblogspot.com. So, too much work. I am tired. My eyes hit. Now I need lie down on couch to relax, to watch TV, to read books, to dream and to rest…..about it. I am sorry.

When I lay down on the couch, my dog slept on my chest close my head. During I write this with my pencil. I wish you correct it, I will be happy. If you couldn’t to do, I will be cry. Ha…ha… Later maybe I will write again. Now put away my pencil and paper. I need rest all holiday---teacher. Happy New Year and best wishes for happiness now and in the New Year.

Irene
Dec.26.2007
Oakland

Richard Blum said...

My bad!!!

Again!!!

The shortcut for PASTE is Cntrl-V.

Cntl-P is the shortcut for PRINT.

Cntrl-X is the shortcut for CUT.

I need to go to the couch and relax also.