Sunday, December 23, 2007

Driving License

Today I was very happy. I got first license in the USA---driving license. I thought this is god help me. So, I was lucky woman. Now I must go to college to learn English. It can help me to get nursing license.
Afternoon 1:25pm, druive's teacher picked me up to DMV. I asked him many questions. He said:" you have too many questions when you drive car. You must relaxed." So he hope me deep breath and don't be nervous. I remember it.
when we arrived at DMV, no body waited for. It was lunch time. later a Chinese examiner gave me to test. He was good man. He spoook slowly and cleanly. He asked me:" Do you have any questions?' I said:" First time, maybe I don't understand what dose he says" He friendly said:" if you don't understand, you can ask me. I repeat say again. But we must to keep safe." He still slow and cleanly gave me direction in all course of test. So I hadn't nervous, and rerelax whole test. When I finished the test, the examiner took to me: you are past! My drive's teacher and me were excited. When the examiner gave me temporary license I smiled at him friendly, and swayed my hand said: thank you, bye.
When the drive's teacher picked me up to go back home he took to me many about the USA good things for people. I knew he ever help many Chinese people. He was friendly and honest Chinese man. Thank teacher.

Irene

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

You did it!

What a wonderful surprise it was to find your stories on the blog.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Richard Blum said...

Here is a link to prepare you for your next important text.

rn.com

Try it!