Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Diary <1>

Friday 7:00Pm

I came to the United States that It was a very bad decision. I am not younger. I have to learn the second language; I have to adjust to life in a new culture; I have to work very hard. These factors are not easy in culture shock. Everything is unfamiliar. So, I produce a feeling of disorientation.

I feel terrible here. I am worried about my studying, my job, my life. I feel lonely when I come home from school.

But Oakland's weather is pleasant. Flowers are everywhere. These factors look similar my hometown. Other thing is better that it is : I can go to college by free, the government pay me. I am lucky I don't need to pay anything. SO, sometimes I feel like staying here. I could buy a car late. Beause a car is cheaper than China. I decided to solve the problem from the unfamiliar environment. I can't escape!

No comments: