Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Niece's arrival from Nepal

On Friday, March 23rd my niece's husband came to our apartment from Ashland, Oregan. He had driven from Ashland to pick up my niece at the San Francisco Airport. My husband and I went to the airport with him to greet her.

We arrived at the airport one hour earlier than my niece's flight. She arrived at 2:30 pm. After meeting her, we went to San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf to eat lunch. Then we went back to my home in Oakland and I cooked dinner for everyone. We ate dinner together. Then, I went to bed aroun 11 pm.


On Saturday, I woke up at 6 in the morning. I prepared breakfast for my niece and her husband and my husband and me. We ate breakfast. Later, I cooked lunch and after that we went to the temple. Then, we visited Jack London Square. Finally, my niece and her husband drove to their house in Ashland, Oregon. It takes more than five hours to drive there.

Sahana Joshi

2 comments:

Papa said...

It is great to read another of your stories!

Richard Blum said...

On Friday, March 23rd my niece's husband came to our apartment from Ashland he drove from Ashland to pick up my nice from San Francisco with my husband.We arrived one hour earlier than my niece's arrived 2.30 pm.after meeting her we went to San Francisco Fisherman wharf then we went to restaurant for launch.Then we came back home and I cooked dinner myself we had dinner together.I went to bed 11.pm
On Saturday I wake up 6.am In the morning, I prepared breakfast for my niece and her husband and my husband and me.we eat breakfast then I cooked lunch then after that we ate lunch together after lunch.we went to temple and Jack London square then they went to their house to Ashland they had to drive five houe so long .
sahana joshi.