Thursday, March 15, 2007

What I Saw Yesterday

Good afternoon,teacher!

I will write about yesterday.

Yesterday, I saw a person crawling into anapartment through awindow when I was going to the bus stop after school.

I was about to call the police when I saw a girl downstairs. The girl said,"Be careful!",

Oh My goodness!

That girl hadn't t remebered to take the key to her apartment with her. She asked her neighbor to help her to open the door.

I didn't call the police. That was a good decision.

And then, I took the bus go home.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Good afternoon,teacher! I will write about yesterday.
Yesterday, I saw a person crawling in the apartment when I was going to the bus stop after school.
When I want to call police,I saw a girl at the downstairs. The girl said"be careful", Oh My goodness! It was that girl didn't remeber taking the door key originally. She invited her neighbor to help her to open the door.
I didn't call the police is good dicision. And then I took the bus go home.