Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hi, my dear teacher and my classmates. This is B.E, I hope you can remenber me, I miss you so much! My baby was born in 6th Mar, there are some pictures, I'm glad to share with you.
Teacher: I'm thankful for your teaching! I unforget the first time when I came to this classroom, I asked you some questions. If you didn't encourage me, I think my English coudn't improve so fast.Thank you very much! my honor teacher!
I have good memories in room 101, because I made some friends, and our emotions can keep going. So that is my precious property in my life!At last, blessing everyone has a good future.

2 comments:

Papa said...

Hi, Be,

Or should I say Mamma Bee.

I hope you are smiling.

It certainly is a shock to suddenly become a parent.

For me, so many years ago, it was difficult to change my habits.

Now, with two children grown and two more almost ready to leave the nest, I am a completely different person than I was when my first child was born.

Welcome to the nest chapter of your life.

Send pictures and keep writing.

I hope to see you soon.

Papa said...

How about posting a photo of the baby and you?