Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day Joke

Many years ago, a girl try to plan a prank joke on me. She and her girl friend planned it. Their plan was to use me for dinner and go out with someone else. My good friend over heard their plan and told me about it.

We thought of a plan to get them mad. The plan is that I buy short stem roses for the girl who likes to look good in front of others. And only give the roses to one girl first so she can brag to her other friend. By the end of the dinner, I went to my car trunk to get a dozen of long stem roses wrap. In a box with a red ribbon bow to give it to the other girl so the jealous girl can envy her.

And then tell them I have to go meet my girl friend for a late dinner. I will always remember the facial expression on those two girls face. One girl's face was all red and the other want to cry. And I laughed and said, "See ya and left."

And that was my most memorable Valentine's Day story.

No comments: