Friday, February 23, 2007

New Year's day

February 18th was Chinese New Year. I felt very happy. Many of my classmates planed how to celebrate this special day.

Finally, we chose to BBQ at Alameda Beach. On February 17th some classmates went to buy different food to prepare for the party.


When we got there, we smelled the fresh air and felt very relaxed. Each classmate chose a job and after a few minutes we had some food ready to eat. We made jokes and we increased our friendship.

When we were ready to leave the beach, we had a little trouble. One of our classmates said, "Oh, my goodness! My car can't move because I forgot to turn off the car's lights. What should I do?”

He asked another classmate, "Do you have jumper cables?" But nobody had them.

He chose to stay with his car alone. The other classmates finally came back with the cables. Unfortunately, the Alameda Beach parking lot had closed and locked up. Our classmates car had to stay there. He had to pick it up the next day.

He is a very funny guy. He always has a joke for us, but he had a little trouble joking that day. After we left the car in the parking lot, we went to sing in Chinatown. We stayed together until 11:30 at night. Everybody was laughing had a warm hear.

I will miss them and remember that special day because that's my first New Year's Day in the United States of America. I thank all my classmates and I hope they also had a good day .

Good Bye!

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

On 2/18/2007 is chinese New Year. I felt very happy.
Many of classmates planed to how to celebrate the special day. finally we chose to BBQ at Alameda's beach. On2/17/2007 some classmates went to buy difeerent food to repair the party.
When we got there,we smelt the fresh air felt very relax. each one desponded each job, after a few minutes we had some food to eat. we had different joking. we increased friendship by ourselves at that space.
when we went back that had a little trouble. one of classmates said"oh my goodness ,my car can't move because I forgot turn off the car's lights.what should I do. and asked another classmates"do you have a chage line" but nobody had it at that time.he chose to stay there alone. the other people went back to bring charge line to help him. unforurnately that place closed. then the car had to stay there. he had to picked it up next day.

He is very funy always has a joking for us ,but it is a little trouble joking today. then we went to sing at China town until11:30pm ,everybody has a warm heart and laughing.

I will miss them and remember that special day because that's my first New Year's say in U.S .A I thank of them that wish they always have a good day . Good Buy.