Monday, February 26, 2007

My last weekend

Hello! I will write about my weekend.

Last Saturday morning, I went to school to study English, but I left school at 10:30, because I had an interview about a job. I went to the CCHC church to study English in the afternoon. Before I went to church, I saw a lion dance in Chinatown. It was very nice.

On Sunday, my daddy and I went to Chinatown to buy some food. We saw the lion dance again, but this time there was a dragon and two lions, together. It was very lively. We watched the dance for a few minutes, because my daddy enjoys a lively lion dance.

That was my weekend. How about your weekend, classmates?

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hello!I will writting about my weekend. On last saturday morning,I went to school to study English,but I went out shcool at 10:30,because I had an interview about the job.I went to CCHC church to study English at afternoon,but I went to church before ,I saw the lion dance in chinatown,there were very nice.

On sunday,my daddy and me went to chinatown to buy some food,we saw lion dance again,but this time there was a dragon and two lions,together.There was very lively.We saw a few minute,becase my daddy very like lively.

This is my weedend.How are you about your weekend,every classmate?