Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Live not so easy

I read this in the newspaper.

People found two boys in a shopping cart. They were crying so the people took them to the manager of the store. He turned on the loudspeaker and said ''There are two unhappy, crying children in our office. If you lost your children, you should came here to pick them up''

But after an hour, nobody went there, so the manager decided to call the police.

When the police came, they took two papers from the childrens’ pockets. Each paper had a name and birth date on it.

One day after, The police showed the childrens’ pictures on TV to try to find their parents. When the childrens’ relatives saw the pictures they hurried to the police station.

A policeman told them, ''The boys’ parents brought them to the supermarket, put them in the cart and then went away. The police saw that on the supermarket's cameras'. The police asked the boys' relatives what has going on.

The boys'grandfather said, ''My son was cook. My daughter-in law was a waitress, but their economic problems were very bad and they owed a lot of money. They had to sleep in a park ,They didn't have money when the second boy was born.

I felt very upset when I read this story. I thought this was very hard on those children. I shed tears when I read it . I thought life really is not so easy.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

I read the news on the newspaper.Peope found two boys on the shopping car,They were crying,then people put them to the manager,the store turned on trumpsaid''there were two sorrowful crying children at an office,if youlost your children,you should came here to picked them'' But an hour ago,nobody went there, so they choose to call the police.When the police came there, they took two papers from their pocket,Two papers had their name and born date. One day after, The police showwed their pictures on TVto find their partents.When their relatives saw the pictures so they wer hurry to the police office .A policeman told them''boys parents brought them to the supermarkt ,put them in there then went away,they saw that on the supermarkt's camrs''. The police asked boys' relatives what has happening''. Boys'grandfather said''my son was cook ,wy daught-in law was waitress,but their economic problemwas the worse. and they owed too much money debt,they hardly ever sleeping at a park ,They didn't have money while the second boy was born. I felt very upset , I thought if the people breed children that I sujject didn't use this status. I shed tears when I read it . I thought life really not so easy. What do you think?