Monday, January 22, 2007

I Got a Job

I’m a busboy. I found my job on January 10th. Before I never had worked as a busboy, because I am a cook. I interviewed for this job with my boss. He is very nice.


He asked me, “Do you have experience?”

I was hesitant so I said “Not too much.”


He said, “Ok, I will call you tonight or tomorrow.”


Then I said, “Goodbye” to him and came home and waited for the call.


The next day, my boss called me, “Can you try to work today?”


I answered, “Sure!”

The first day I arrived there, my boss said, “You will have three day to try to work and learn. I will teach you to work. After three days, I will think about how you did.” So, after three days, I had already knew how to do this job. So my boss employed me. I got a job.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

I’m a busboy. I found my job at Jan. 10.
Before I never had do busboy, because I am a cook. First time, I interviewed with my boss. My boss is very nice.
He asked me “Do you have experience.”
I was hesitant said “Not too more.”
He said “Ok, I will call you tonight or tomorrow.”
Then I said ‘Goodbye’ to him and came home waited for the call.”
On other day, my boss called me, “can you try to work today.”
I was answer, “sure.”
First day, I arrived there. My boss said, “You will have three day to try work and learn. I will teach you to work. After three day, I will think how you are.” So after three day, I had already how to do this job. So my boss had employment me. Eventual, I got a job.