Thursday, January 25, 2007

FUNNY

Hi! classmates. My name is Thuy Vu. Maybe next week, some friends and I will transfer to the Room 106 afternoon class. I really feel sad. When I feel sad, I often do something to make me better. That is why I will write some funny stories and I want to share them with my classmates.

1/ An old man got onto a bus. The bus was full and didn't have any empty seats. The old man had to stand. He stood next to a young man who was sitting. The old man looked at the young man, smiled and said with a tired voice; "I am sick and very old. When I was young, I often gave my seat to women, children and elderly people."

The young man answered with a calm voice; " Aha! Now, I know why you got sick "

And the old man became quiet.

2/ In the hotel, a bell boy who worked in the room service department heard the phone ring. He picked it up and heard someone’s voice say; "To te to to to to!"

The bell boy didn't understand what the man on the phone said, so he hung up the phone. A few minutes later the phone rang again. The bell boy picked it up again and heard the same voice, "to te to to to to!"

He got mad and hung it up.

One minute later, the phone rang again and the bell boy picked it up only to hear "to te to to to to!"again.

Angrily, he slammed down the phone harder than before.

A little later, a young man appeared in front of the service room. He was angry and said;"Bring two teas to room two two two!"

3/ A man was in his front yard mowing the grass when his attractive blonde female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to her mail box.

She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box and again opened it, slammed it shut again and angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge his lawn, she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions, the man asked her, “Is something wrong?” to which she answered; “There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying; ‘You've got mail!’”

if you want see some funny pictures click here and here
If you want read more funny stories ask me.


2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Classmates

Hi, I just joined the Room101pm Blog.

I will write a story this weekend!

See you soon.

posted by Shu Mei at 3:43 PM | 0 comments
Thursday, January 25, 2007
FUNNY

Hi! classmate. My name is Thuy Vu . Maybe next week, some friends and I will transfuse to room 106 afternoon class. I really feel sad. When I feel sad, I often do something to make me better than. That why I will write some funny stories and I want share them with my classmate.
1/ A old man got onto the bus.The bus was full and didn't has any empty chair. The old man had to stand. He stood next to a young man who was sitting. The old man looked at the young man, smiled and said with a tired sound ; "I have spavin. When I was young, I often gave my's seat to women, children and elderly people" The young man ansered with a calm voice; " aha! Now, I know why you got sick " And the old man became quiet.

2/ In the hotel, a servicer room heard the phone rang. He picked it up and heard a voice's someone told; "to ti to to to!" The servicer room din't undertood what the man on the phone said, so he turned off the phone. A few minutes later The phone rang again, he picked it up and still heard a same voice; "to ti to to to to!" He was got mad turned off it. One minute later, the phone rang again and he picked up; "to ti to to to!" Angrily, He slamed it harder than ever. A little later, A young man appeared in fron of the servicer room, He was angry and said;"bring two teas to room two two two!"

3/ A man in front of yard mowing grass. When his attractive blond female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mail box. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again opened it, slammed it shut again. angrily, back into the house she went. As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again , marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever . Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "is something wrong?" to which she answer; "there certainly is!" My stupid computer keeps saying; "you've got mail!'

if you want see some funny pictures click here and here
If you want read more funny stories click here

Richard Blum said...

The jokes you put in your post are funny.

The ones connected on the link are funny, too.

If I lose my job, it won't be funny.

So, I have to break the link.

Keep putting up jokes that won't cost me my job.

Smiles ...