Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Homework for Wednesday, January 17th

Please call me and suggest at least three names for my puppy.

You know what to do! Don't forget to spell your name and to remind me that you are a student in the afternoon class.

Use the present perfect continuous tense. Your message should be at least one minute long.

For example you might begin by saying:

Hello, Teacher, my name is __________. I will spell it for you ___ ___ ___ ___ ___.

I am a student in the Afternoon Class in Room 101 at Neighborhood Centers Adult School.

I have been thinking about names for your puppy.

Here are three suggestions.

First, you could call her _______.

My second suggestion is _________.

But the name I like the best is _________.


I hope these suggestions are helpful.

Before I hang up I would also like to say, ____________________

__________________________.

Bye! See you in class tomorrow.


2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Anh Thi likes the name "Jack Lee"

Richard Blum said...

Fion like the name "Lulu".