Saturday, January 20, 2007

MY PROVINCE

I was born in Vietnam in Ninh Thuan Province. Ninh Thuan is the warmest part of Vietnam and receives the least rainfall. Everybody calls it is the desert of Vietnam.

It is very sunny. There is a lot of sand, wind, dry weeds and cactus. At first, I didn't love Ninh Thuan because it is poorness and the weather is hot.

But, after I lived in Ho Chi Minh City and I traveled to many places. I undertood that Ninh Thuan is a beautiful province and people are very friendly.

There are rivers, cold springs, hot spring, waterfalls, bay, ocean beaches and wonderful people in Ninh Thuan Province. I felt very comfortable when I lived here.

Ninh Thuan has two beaches with very clear and clean water. Ninh Chu Beach used to be reserved for the exclusive use of President Nguyen Van Thieu, chief of Ninh Thuan, and other officials of the former Government of South Vietnam. The weather is hot but there are cool breezes. I don't know why.

The beach is especially beautiful when there is a full moon. I often came there at night. My friends and I often danced, sang, drunk wine and ate seafood until midnight. Very wonderful!!!

Ca Na Beach is called "the sleeping Princess" because it still retains the wild. The rocky mountains protrude into the sea. The sea is on one side and on the other side is the mountain. You can climb up the mountain to see the beach and the clean turquoise blue water.

Another beautiful place in Ninh Thuan Province is called the Fairy Waterfall. It isn't beautiful because of water but it is beautiful because of the rocks and deep abyss. The water runs down the abyss rocks. I never have seen any pictures like it. It is not well known and very dangerous to come to. People say, "A volcano broke the rocks and made the abyss many thounsand years ago." Do you think it is true?


At Nam Cuong Dune the winds blow red and yellow sand, mixing them continously into beautiful, natural slopes and valleys. If you come here when the moon is full so you can enjoy all the beauty of Nam Cuong Dune


Another place I want to invite you to visit is Cham Tower. The Towers were built on a hill by the Cham people as a place to worship King Poklong Garai at the end of the 13th and the beginning of the 14th century.

The Champa people were defeated by the Viet people in 1471. They built the towers using bricks and the towers still stand until now. There are steps up the towers. If you climb them you view all of Ninh Thuan. You will also see the lagrest A rmy airport in Vietnam. If you see the sun rise in the morning or the sun set in the afternoon, it is very wonderful!!!

I know that in the world there are many beautiful places but for me, this is the best place. My family, my friends, my childhood, my memories are all there. And the view of Ninh Thuan is still wild.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

I was born in Vietnam at Ninh Thuan province. Ninh thuan is the warmest part of Vietnamese and reseives the least rain full. Everybody call that it is the desert of Vietnam. There are sunny, sand wind, haycock and cactus. Before I didn't love Ninh Thuan by poorness and weather hardly but when I lived in Ho chi Minh city and I traved many places. I undertood that Ninh Thuan is a beautiful province and peoples are very close.

There are sea, rives, spring, hot spring, waterfall, bay,.., and Ninh Thuan people. I felt very comfortable when I had lived here. Ninh Thuan has two beaches that these still clean water. Ninh Chu beach used to be reserved for the exclusive use of President Nguyen Van Thieu, chief of Ninh thuan, and other official of former goverment of Sounth Vietnam. Although the weather hardly but only here has cool wind. I don't know why. Especially, when the full moon is the beach very beautiful. I often come here by night. My friends and I often danced, sang, drunk wine and ate seafood until midtnight. Very wonderful!

Ca Na beach is called "the sleeping Princess" because it still retains the wild. The rocky mountains protruding into the sea. This side is sea and another side is the mountain. You can slimb to the mountain to see the beach with clean turquoise blue water.
Fairy waterfall is't beautiful by water but it is beautiful by rocks and deep abyss. The water runs dowm abyss rocks. I never see any pictures like it. It is unpopular and very dangerous to come. every people said that "the volcano did the rocks were cleaved and made the abyss from many thounsand years before." Do you think it true?


.
Especially, Nam Cuong Dune. Where winds blow red and yellow sand, mixing them continously into beautiful, nature slopes and valleys. If you came here when the full moon so you can enjoin all sightliness of Nam Cuong Dune


Another place I want to invite you come that it is Cham tower. The Towers were built on a hill by Cham people as a place to worship King Poklong Garai at the end of the 13th and the biginning of the 14th century, beforeChampa was defeated by the Viets in 1471 . It make by brick-bat but it still stand until now. . If you stay here you can look at all Ninh Thuan's view, and look beside is the lagrest Army airport of Vietnam. Especially, you can see the sun rise in the morning and the sun set in the aftermoon. Very wonderful!

I know that in over the world has many beautiful places but with me, it is a the best place. There are my family, my friends, my childhood, my memories,..., and the view of Ninh Thuan still nature, wild.