Thursday, April 26, 2007

See You Later

Hello: teacher, classmates, how is ever body?
My name is Yue Hua, I'm a studen in afternoon classroom 101. Because I move to a house , I can't go to school. So maybe I'll stop go to school. But I 'll not stop learning English . I will learn English harder on Computer and TV . Maybe , I will come back.
During the school time, thank you very much teacher Richard Blum, you have taught me English well, and I learned fast in class room101. You was a very good teacher in school. I like classroom 101.
I will remember you, and I will remember classmates . I will miss ever body . Thank you! Bye-bye!

1 comment:

Papa said...

Hi, Yue Hua,

We miss you, too.

Don't worry we will always have room for you when you return.

Please write stories on the blog.

We want to know about your new house. We also want to know how you are doing.

Bye,
Your classmates and your teacher in Room 101