Wednesday, April 25, 2007

history

my name is dawit lema.and my born country is eritrea maple at east africa.i am 32 years old .now i wont to write about my life befor i came to the united states.when i was young till 17 years old i was lived with my family and. i learnd school till 10th grade .i did not complite my education b/c of war during 1990 i joined with the parety of e.p.l.f .and we got our independence.but i did not get chance to learn school.i had volontary to learn school.but i never get chance to learn.b/c of the regim .the regime fighting with nebour country .and i came again to the military .i staid in the military till 2002 the war was stoped but the goverenment never sent free for me .i angree and i speack loudly for the right of all my groops. the authority pot me on the tareget .b/c of a lot of probelems till i came u.s i did not go to school .
thanks
sincerly
dawit

No comments: