Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Friend

Carlos is my best friend. We have known each other since middle school. The first time I saw Carlos I didn't like him because we always had some competition to see who was the best player on the basketball team.


One day I saw a girl and I liked her but I never thought that Carlos also liked her. Because of that girl, we started another competition to see who would become her boyfriend.

One day I was sitting in a movie theater’. Carlos was there and we saw each other and we started to talk.

He asked me,"Are you going out with someone?"

I said, "Yes" and I asked him, "How about you?"

He said, "Yes."

We never imagined that we were going out with the same girl.

He asked me, “Who are you going out with?” and I told him the name of the girl.

Then, he said, "We are both going out with the same person!"

I told Carlos that she was playing with us. We watched the movie and started a good friendship. We always remembered that girl because she is the cause of our friendship.


by: Gonzalo

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

My friend

Carlos is my best friend .we know each other in the middle school .the first time when I saw carlos I didn't like him .because always we had same competition who was the best one on the basketball team .
one day I saw a girl and I liked her but I never thought that carlos liked her . the same girl again start a competition for who is the boyfriend to the girl . One day I was sitting in a movie theater .but I was surprise. Carlos was there and we saw each ather and we started to talk .he asked me :"are you with a person ?" I said :"yes". and asked him :"how about you " he said :"yes " we never thought we were with the same girl .He asked me :"who are you whith ?' and I told him the name of the girl . and he said:" we are with the same person:" I told carlos she played with us .we went to see a movie and started a good friendship .we always remembered that girl because she is the cause of our friendship .

by: Gonzalo